By locating to Cebu, a business process outsourcing company can reduce cost by as much as 90 percent. Cebu is fully redundant in terms of telecommunication infrastructure with well-managed lines. Establishments are provided continously improving support services:
- Connection to geothermal power grids from neighboring islands that ensure supply of cost-effective and reliable electricity supply
- Construction of dams at strategic sites will maintain adequate water supply
- New road construction projects will improve access and the continuing program of road widening and bridge construction will support urbanization
- Ongoing investments in world class accommodation will ensure Cebu emerges as the preferred Tourist and Convention destination in the region
- Development of more special economic zones with incentives for investors ensures industry will continue to profit
Satellites, cellular telephone networks, land-based telephone services, high quality broad band links (through fixed-wire Fiber Optic Cables, Digital Subscriber Lines (DSL) and Wi-Fi hotspots) and IDD services are available and compatible with systems worldwide. Direct links are maintained with over 116 countries.